Receive notifications from KROCK directly into your Slack channel! Your team will instantly know when there is any update in your project.
How to enable Slack in Krock
- Choose the Workspace for Slack integration and click on Settings.
- Once on the page, you will find all available integrations in the down right corner, find Slack, and click Connect.
- Choose the channel where you want to receive notifications from Krock and allow access.
- Once you are successfully connected, get back to the dashboard.
5. You can now choose which notifications to get to your Slack channel. Go to Settings -> Integration and choose relevant options.
You can receive notifications when a new Project is added to your Workspace, when the project’s status changes, or when someone posts a comment.
How to disconnect Slack
- Choose the Workspace you want to disconnect Slack from and click on Settings.
- Once on the page, go to integrations in the down right corner, find Slack, and click Disconnect.
Having any trouble? Please, let us know.